Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #1766 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
People have been giving ideas all along. I don't know how many times I and others have talked about WWE's need to involve the younger stars with the older ones to get them exposure. WWE's stop-start pushes, non existent storylines, non existent midcard, non existent charcters, formulaic and dry as fuck programming. All of that is talked about all the time and how things are never going to change so long as these things stay the way they are. Stuff like this is talked about all the time in here yet it gets lost in the multitude of retarded mark wars.
I agree with what you're saying. But when people are claiming it's the worst roster every, I can't tell if they mean the talent or the booking. Because in my eyes the talent is there. It's just that the people at the top aren't losing to the people coming up. And when the lower guys do win, it's ridiculously underhanded. The stop start pushes for heels is fucking embarrassing and the lack of storylines on Smackdown is even worse.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets