Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #1746 (permalink)
DesolationRow
Perceiving Time Like a Tralfamagorian in Slaughterhouse Five

Location: Reenacting the "Bullitt" car chase through San Francisco...
DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Hmmm. I've heard of the Seamus stuff but not to that extent. Didn't know it went deeper than that either. I guess when you look at the whole thing together it does provide a plausible reason for the utter shambles WWE has become as of late. Two opposing sides fighting for two different things with a damn lunatic in the middle lol. What we see on TV every week is the outcome.
Haha, sounds like we get to see the outcome of a Shakespearean tragedy every week, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Is it fair to say that the interest in this Rock/Cena program is gone? It doesn't surprise me at all, the angle they have gone with it is fucking stupid. "Reality era" clearly is not resonating with fans, people want to see entertaining larger than life characters, not petty one-upping shoot promos
Indeed. Starbuck and I have both frequently dismissed the whole concept of "owning" someone in a promo as the end-all of everything, like in that thread last week on the Jericho/Punk promo. Perhaps Cena actually subscribes to this terrible outlook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
Was the RAW after the Royal Rumble the only time they got over 5 million?
Mmm... I think so. And of course that was because everyone wanted to see the aftermath of Daniel Bryan retaining in the cage match with the two giants.