Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Game sale/specials thread.
View Single Post
post #75 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Aidan
#FunFact™

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Game sale/specials thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGO™ View Post
So you're telling me if I go to Best Buy, buy a $5 magazine, and clip some coupons I can get all three for $20? Because if that's what you're telling me I'm half way out the door already. :cody
Yup. I was already a member and had the magazine, but you can buy the magazine there for $5 and use the coupons for Rage, Mass Effect 2, and Arkham City to get them all for $20 total. There is also coupons for $15 off Final Fantasy 13-2 and Bulletstorm in there if you wanted to use them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Invader View Post
So is there a fee for being a member there?
$15 for a year and that comes with a Gamer Magazine subscription that contains roughly a $100 in coupons each month.

Thanks to sales this week, before coupons, Batman was $30, and Rage and Mass Effect 2 were $20 each. Using $15 off coupons on Mass Effect 2 and Rage and using the $20 off coupon on Batman, I got all of them for a grand total of $20.

So, I recommend buying the $5 magazine to get the coupons. And Batman Arkham City is only $30 at Best Buy this week. It goes back up in price next week, so you'll need to act fast if you want it.

lolBears Lucks - Bulls - Braves - Blackhawks - Bulldogs

"If you can't handle me at my Worstbrook, you don't deserve me at my Bestbrook."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome