Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #267 (permalink)
StraightEdgeJesus
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

StraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth readingStraightEdgeJesus has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

^ Had the same problem. I don't know what happened there.

I just picked up the recent Rock DVD today and only watched the documentary, but it's really good and detailed when talking about his time in WWE, his movie career, and I liked how they sort of hyped up the Rock/Cena match at Wrestlemania towards the end. Haven't watch the matches yet, but so far I like the match listings even though I was sort of disappointed with the Austin/Rock Wrestlemania XIX match not being on the list. Just want to know what you guys thought of it.

Last edited by StraightEdgeJesus : 03-04-2012 at 09:14 PM.