Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #262 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
The best match he was ever involved in was probably WarGames 92. Singles, to me, is the 1/4/92 Dustin Rhodes match. 5/2/92 v Big Josh and 6/6/92 Barry Windham are stupidly close seconds (and I couldn't call either one third because they're about as great as each other).
I'd have his match with Flair second. His best singles match imo, but that wargames match is definitely his number one overall.

As for the WM talk, I don't think its fair to say the older ones didn't exactly have build up or were done for no reason or anything. You just kinda had to be watching at the time because they weren't really big on video packages to hype the feuds and matches for anything other than main events . So just watching the actual event doesn't give you an idea of what the hell was going on half the time .