Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #248 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obis View Post
On last watch, I had that HIAC at **3/4. Maybe I should give it another watch, since it's been a few years.
This was my first time watching it in ages and I liked it alot more than I did before. There are a couple questionable spots but I thought it had some really brutual moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON View Post
Probably going to watch Wrestlemania XIX tonight. Not the whole show, but the matches that matter, which are basically the final five matches on the card. Haven't seen any of those matches in a couple of years so it should be fun to re-watch them.

I was tempted to rewatch all the Wrestlemania's starting today, but then I realized that I have no desire to watch the first sixteen or so in full. I can't be alone in having this feeling?
I agree. I like 14 because it was the first wrestling show I ever watched and there are certainly regular matches I enjoy from the older ones but not the full shows. I started off with XIX because I own 19-27 on DVD and I'm trying to get through all of them by 28.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Last edited by Brye : 03-04-2012 at 01:21 PM.