Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #243 (permalink)
BAD NEWS GOON
GOAT

BAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a push
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
Best match of Arn Anderson?
Best match of Honky Tonk Man?

Anyway, I was watching Wrestlemania 22 today (no real reason why, just a random Wrestlemania I haven't seen in a long time) and it reminded me how awesome Shawn Michaels vs Vince McMahon really was. Vince gets the hell beat out of him and it's fun as hell to watch. Jim Ross is also on point with his commentary and his line of "Shane just got his ass buried into his daddy's crack" is absolutely hilarious. If I had to slap a star rating onto it like Chico and Meltzer, I'd probably go ***1/2 since it is so damn fun to watch.

HHH/Cena is pretty great as well.