Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #242 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
Own it. I may or may not have punched the air in victory after seeing it in the shop

This one's just matches obviously, I'm not sure what the point would be on an entire documentary on it though, because Bret and Shawn obviously had a deep rooted personal rivalry as well and it resulted in one of the most iconic moments in history. I don't think there'd be 2 1/2 hour's worth of stuff to talk about with them.

Anyway, stuff:

Shawn's documentary seems to be pretty much a rehash of his book, so I wouldn't particularly recommend it to people who have already read it. Angle vs Michaels at Vengeance was also... ehh. I didn't particularly understand what they were trying to do, so couldn't really get into it that much.

edit: by the way Triple G, according to the WWE he didn't lose because he was taken out of the MiTB so it didn't count, or something. I believe he did go into the match saying he was undefeated.

and also, I know you guys aren't so big on promos but what are the best promos of Christian?
Christian had some pretty solid promos in ECW with the likes of Regal, Swagger, etc. The stuff with Orton over the summer was really good too. Having trouble remembering his stuff pre-return but I think the Jericho/Christian promos from '04 were good.

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!