Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #3350 (permalink)
Walls
Approaching original violence

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Well that would be stupid, to just blaze someone else up and never expect anything back.

I don't mind sharing weed at all but that's ALWAYS under one condition, that is if the person is someone I've been hanging out with for awhile and is a good friend and I can expect them to bun me later on.

I have 3 friends that are really close, when they have they bud they always call me up because that's just how we are, when I have I'll call them to chill, and honestly we have been doing this for a year or so now, pretty much 3 times a week, and it saves each one of us a lot of our own money at the end.

Walls, I've noticed you come across as selfish, I don't know it just comes across that way from your posts, so did you blaze back the people that first blazed you?

lol no, fuck that. And I am selfish, always have been. I'm an only child, sharing isn't a strong suit of mine. And given how expensive weed is, not a chance someone else is touching it.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote