Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #227 (permalink)
Dark Church
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Dark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whoreDark Church is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I watched the Orton/Punk match from WM 27 yesterday and realized a huge flaw. Why in the hell would a guy with an injured knee do a superplex? He didn't even just do a superplex either he paused standing on the top rope for a good five seconds before executing the move. Orton the spent the rest of the match selling the knee injury again. Are we supposed to believe he didn't have the power to kick but could manage throwing Punk off the top rope? Sorry for the mini rant but I didn't notice it the first couple of times I saw the match and it annoyed the crap out of me.