Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #225 (permalink)
MachoMadness1988
Searching for a new identity

MachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I would really like to see a DiBiase DVD set someday. They could call it Everybody's Got a Price. Maybe a doc and old interviews and such. Like the time he tried to buy the belt from Hogan and the time he paid a kid money to dribble a basketball 10 times and after the 9th time he knocked it out of his hands. Looking back at the time (late 87 I believe) that was brilliant.

I dont know much about his mid-south, NWA, New Japan days but maybe a match or two from there. I know there is a tag match with him and Dr. Death Steve Williams V Sting and Warrior. Here are some WWF matches they could have.....

Ted DiBiase vs. Jim Duggan 8/28/87 (I believe this was his first taped match against a non jobber)

Ted DiBiase vs. The Junkyard Dog 10/7/87

Ted DiBiase vs. Don Muraco 3/29/88 WrestleMania 4

Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Savage 3/29/88 WrestleMania 4

Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Savage 7/31/88 WrestleFest (great match...I heard a rumor where Vince wanted to give the title to DiBiase on this night)

Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Savage 10/16/1988 King of the Ring final

Ted DiBiase vs. Hercules 2/3/89

Ted DiBiase vs. Beefcake 4/2/1989 WrestleMania 5

1990 Royal Rumble where they made him come out 1st for buying the #1 spot the year before...he lasted like 45 mins

Ted DiBiase vs. Jake Roberts Wrestlemania 6 (my fav match from this PPV)

The Million $ Team (Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker, and Rhythm & Blues (The Honky Tonk Man and Greg Valentine) (with Virgil, Jimmy Hart, and Brother Love) V The Dream Team (Dusty Rhodes, Koko B. Ware, and The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart)

Ted DiBiase V Virgil Summerslam 1991

Ted DiBiase & Mike Rotunda (Money Inc) V Road Warriors (LOD) Summerslam 1992

Money Inc V Savage/Warrior SNME 10-27-1992

Money Inc V Hogan/Beefcake Wrestlemania 9

I know Im missing some goods ones. There are some good matches with Bret on Bret's DVD set and the SNME DVD set. If they could find another one that is good quality that should go on here.

Thoughts?

"I am the devil himself, and all of you, stupid, mindless people fell for it". ~

My top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time
1. Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP...thanks for the memories)
2. Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)
3. Bret Hart (The Hart Foundation best tag team ever)
4. Sting
5. Ted DiBiase (best heel of all time)