Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#1,921 ·
Re: The NHL: Another F'n Lockout

Rangers, Caps, and Bruins have been changed for the better. All the canadian teams seem to be getting worse and worse, especially calgary. I remember them being a tough opponent back in the playoffs of the mid 2000s.

#1,923 ·
#1,922 · (Edited)

Anaheim fell off. San Jose fell off. Vancouver is probably going to have their last really good year before they start declining. That's already happening to Detroit which is a shame because the core there was so damn good. Nashville needs to make some moves on the roster.

Edmonton will be on the rise but their defence is still pretty non existent. Minnesota has contender potential. Blackhawks can definitely rise again.

The east looks pretty stable in comparison. I'm predicting Washington to be the main pain in the ass for us this year in the long run. Pittsburgh will obviously be a problem.

#1,925 ·

Woke up the text alert from TSN at 8 AM that they reached an agreement and it just made the entire day better. They were close to having no season, but they fucking did it! I can't wait to watch my team hit the ice on opening night, be it the 15th or 19th.

#1,926 ·

:hb :hb :hb :hb :hb :hb

That is all.​

#1,934 ·

:side:

So Luongo is obviously going to be traded? Who was showing interest before the lockout? Chicago, Edmonton, Toronto and Florida if I recall correctly. Florida was Luongo's first choice as that's where his home is.

#1,937 ·

Luongo is better off in Florida, imo. There a lot more positives for him there but I'd like to hear what the Toronto fans on this forum have to say about potentially having Luongo on their team.

#1,939 ·

Florida is fine at the goalie position tbh, hardly see why they should bother with Luongo and his contract. Toronto needs him the most and he would be a fine fit at Edmonton where they're pretty inconsistent on defense and with their goaltending.

#1,941 ·

The names being thrown around prior to the lockout were nothing spectacular so I won't be annoyed if Toronto trades for him. I don't think Vancouver will get much anyway because they are desperate to move him and not that many teams are showing interest.

iirc, Kulamin, Bozak, Fransen, Kadri, Komisarek, ya...

#1,947 ·

The names being thrown around prior to the lockout were nothing spectacular so I won't be annoyed if Toronto trades for him. I don't think Vancouver will get much anyway because they are desperate to move him and not that many teams are showing interest.

iirc, Kulamin, Bozak, Fransen, Kadri, Komisarek, ya...
I'd take Kulemin on the Pens. Him and Malkin have had great chemistry this year on Metallurg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.