Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #3348 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
lol sharing weed. NO ONE gets any of my weed, unless it's my fiance. And I monitor that shit like it's top secret government information. The few times I have smoked with other people it's been their weed. That's one part of the weed culture I will never partake in. I'm amazed that weed smokers are so open to sharing their shit. With how expensive it is, not a chance.
Well that would be stupid, to just blaze someone else up and never expect anything back.

I don't mind sharing weed at all but that's ALWAYS under one condition, that is if the person is someone I've been hanging out with for awhile and is a good friend and I can expect them to bun me later on.

I have 3 friends that are really close, when they have they bud they always call me up because that's just how we are, when I have I'll call them to chill, and honestly we have been doing this for a year or so now, pretty much 3 times a week, and it saves each one of us a lot of our own money at the end.

Walls, I've noticed you come across as selfish, I don't know it just comes across that way from your posts, so did you blaze back the people that first blazed you?

Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote