Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #169 (permalink)
KidCharlamagne
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Bret Hart and Kevin Nash had some pretty good chemistry, although I feel Bret Hart had good chemistry with a lot of guys.

In terms of chemistry, I'd have to say that Eddie and Rey have the best I've ever seen. I know about Flair/Steamboat, which is incredible, but not really my personal favorite.

Not sure how "great" the chemistry was between HBK and Bret, though. Recently, the series of Jericho/Mysterio matches a couple years back is one of my favorite series of the modern E. Benoit/Angle did some beautiful things too.