Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #161 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Yeah I've not seen SS 1996 in a while but I was a fan of it last time around, though its a step step down from Wrestlemania 13. I seem to remember Cal or Yeah1993 being a big fan of (or at the very least discussing) an Austin/Bret match from Africa I believe, unless I've got the participants wrong but I'm 99% sure its those two.

Canadian Stampede 10 man also kicks all sorts of ass, and whilst we're on the matter of great multi mans the February 2000 10 man tag from Dallas featuring Cactus/Rock/Too Cool v HHH and The Radicalz also needs more love. An insane segment/match with an unbelieveable crowd which is honestly one of the best tv matches the company has put on IMO.
Yeah, I was pimping their match in South Africa at some point. Really good, but a step below their SS and WM matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch Stunner View Post
Some people didn't like Bret no selling the Stunner at SS. I never had a problem with it, really. But it's weird that Bret never lost even once to Austin clean. Perhaps had he been around longer, no doubt a huge WWF title match would have happened and he would put Austin over.
The "no sell" of the Stunner was at WM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome