Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #3346 (permalink)
bradk
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Band tats are hit and miss. The first tat I ever got was the Slipknot S on my right arm and I got that when I was 16 and I'm 24 now and I don't regret it at all. But they saved my life, so it was an important tat to me. I laugh at the people who got Goldberg tats.
I have two band tattoos. One's a cover of a Frank Zappa album and the other's a cover of a Godspeed You! Black Emperor album. I don't regret them at all as Zappa's what got me interested in playing guitar and Godspeed's one of my all time favorite artists. The rest of my tattoos are illustrations from the book Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas.
bradk is offline   Reply With Quote