Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #125 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007 View Post
regular tag team match...the 3 that inmediatly come to mind are Brisco Brothers vs Murdoch/Adonis, Austin/HHH vs Benoit/Jericho and Austin/Michaels vs Owen/Bulldog.

I don't remember a time limit draw in the WWE (the closest thing is the Half Bald Kid vs Bret - Iron Man Match). Can't remember Backlund having a great 1 hr match in the WWWF either.

There's a lot of great multi-man matches...the Canadian Stampede mainevent (Hart Fundation vs Austin/Goldust/Shamrock/LOD) is probably my favorite though.

I'm drawing a blank on a classic WWE cruiserweight match but I'm sure there are a couple of them.

My favorite 2/3 falls match is the SD! Edge/Rey vs Angle/Benoit match.
Holy shit thanks for reminding me of this match. I believe it was from 2002. Damn, a lot of people say SD in '03 was the best and while that may be true SD in '02 was BEAST. Every week you were guaranteed 1 or 2 ****+ matches.

Edge/Mysterio were a really good team and everytime they faced the team of Benoit/Angle the two teams just seemed to create magic each time. These two teams just had great chemistry together.