Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #125 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 PM
sharkboy22
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007 View Post
regular tag team match...the 3 that inmediatly come to mind are Brisco Brothers vs Murdoch/Adonis, Austin/HHH vs Benoit/Jericho and Austin/Michaels vs Owen/Bulldog.

I don't remember a time limit draw in the WWE (the closest thing is the Half Bald Kid vs Bret - Iron Man Match). Can't remember Backlund having a great 1 hr match in the WWWF either.

There's a lot of great multi-man matches...the Canadian Stampede mainevent (Hart Fundation vs Austin/Goldust/Shamrock/LOD) is probably my favorite though.

I'm drawing a blank on a classic WWE cruiserweight match but I'm sure there are a couple of them.

My favorite 2/3 falls match is the SD! Edge/Rey vs Angle/Benoit match.
Holy shit thanks for reminding me of this match. I believe it was from 2002. Damn, a lot of people say SD in '03 was the best and while that may be true SD in '02 was BEAST. Every week you were guaranteed 1 or 2 ****+ matches.

Edge/Mysterio were a really good team and everytime they faced the team of Benoit/Angle the two teams just seemed to create magic each time. These two teams just had great chemistry together.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome