Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2002: Ruthless Aggression

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
ThunderAngel
Forever

ThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whore
Lightbulb re: WWE 2002: Ruthless Aggression

Before I list the matches for WrestleManiaX8 I will post the results of No Way Out 2002 (with one change, that being the HHH vs. Kurt Angle match, that is highlighted in red below).

Instead of listing the entire roster, what I will do is start to posting each of the matches that will take place at WrestleManiaX8 (including backstory). After WrestleManiaX8 I will look at the roster and decide who stays, who goes and who arrives.
Quote:

No Way Out 2002 Results

- Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash start the Pay Per View off with a promo with all 3 men speaking on the faction of the nWo.

Hardy Boyz vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Christian & Lance Storm vs. Scotty & Albert vs. Billy & Chuck vs. APA -.Tag Team Turmoil
Winners: APA

- Ric Flair cuts a promo backstage about the nWo. Undertaker approaches him and tells him that he better make sure he knows who has his back.

Rob Van Dam vs. Goldust
Winner: Rob Van Dam

- Stone Cold Steve Austin confronts the nWo backstage and they offer him beer.

Tazz & Spike Dudley (c's) vs. Booker T & Test -.WWF Tag Team Title's
Winners and STILL WWF Tag Team Champion's: Tazz & Spike Dudley

- The Rock cuts a promo backstage concerning his match against The Undertaker tonight.

William Regal (c) vs. Edge -.WWF Intercontinental Title -.Brass Knuckles on a Pole Match
Winner and STILL WWF Intercontinental Champion - William Regal

The Rock vs. Undertaker

Winner: The Rock

Triple H vs. Kurt Angle -.#1 Contender's Match for WrestleMania
Winner and advancing to WrestleMania: Triple H
Even though Stephanie McMahon was the special referee, she was accidentally knocked down in a collision between Angle and Triple H. This allowed Triple H to hit the Pedigree on Angle and a second referee ran down to the ring to count the pinfall.

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin -.WWF Undisputed Title
Winner and STILL WWF Undisputed Champion - Chris Jericho
- Show ends with Hogan spraying the nWo logo on Austin.

Last edited by ThunderAngel : 03-15-2012 at 08:06 AM.
ThunderAngel is offline   Reply With Quote