Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #3341 of (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

I feel for you man but happy that you're trying to turn it around. I know too many people caught up in that world I feel fucking bad for them because they truly are past the point of caring about anything else. They're good people otherwise for the most part so it's tough to see. One guy I know robbed a pharmacy and got away with it actually, craziest dude I know but would do anything to help you out when he's not drooling on himself.

On a lighter note, PHISH tour announced FTW! Def going to at least 2 shows within 3 hours of me, and might make the trip up to Atlantic City for another show or two on my birthday weekend. Phish and All Good, so looking forward to this summer getting here.

Also thinking of getting some sort of Grateful Dead tattoo on my upper arm. I'm a bit hesitant just because I look back on the tattoos I wanted like 8 years ago and am SO GLAD that I didn't get them now. But I do really want something.

Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire.

Last edited by Super Delfin; 02-29-2012 at 10:42 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome