Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #96 (permalink)
sharkboy22
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Hart vs HBK WM 12I have at ***3/4.It has some good mat wrestling but Bret completely no sells the arm Shawn spent working on the entire match.

HHH vs Rock I also have at ***3/4. There's no mat wrestling (not like I was expecting any in the first place given the two guys involved in the match) which isn't a problem tbh. This match was nothing but a 60miunute brawl and a good portion of it took place outside the ring. I would say though that the storytelling behind the falls was pretty good and it's the only WWE iron man match that kept me entertained the entire 60minutes.

Lesnar vs Angle is just overrated to me. i don't get the love for it at all.

Triple H vs Chris Benoit really blew as well IMO.

Honestly speaking, no WWE iron man match is more than ***3/4.

Last edited by sharkboy22 : 02-29-2012 at 05:53 PM.