Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #81 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
The worst of the worst for WM main events are Hogan/Bundy, Miz/Cena, Yoko/Hogan, Sid/Hogan and LT/Bam Bam. Bret/Yoko at 9 & 10 aren't that good either. Orton/HHH, Jericho/HHH and Batista/HHH are so-so/underwhelming.

Hogan/Andre is not a good match but I get chills at that stare down and the slam is still a sight to see 25 years later.
I'd still put them all above Hogan/Andre. WM II Cage match is slightly entertaining (and I think we both know someone that is VERY fond of it ), Miz/Cena while bad still isn't close, Yoko/Hogan was a spur of the moment type match that only lasted about 10 seconds anyway and doesn't really count, Sid/Hogan... its damn close, LT/Bam Bam isn't a bad match by any means imo, and Bret/Yoko were both pretty poor yeah, but Bret did a good job making them not completely suck balls. WM 1 main event needs to be added to the list of totally shit WM main events too. Bam Bam/LT was WAY better tbh.

Of course, the likes of WM 1 and WM 3 main events will be held in higher regard by a lot of people in general for their significance, but as matches they blew chunks.