Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #67 of (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 12:17 PM
King Trips
Still the GOAT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

http://www.wwedvdnews.com/recruiting...eviewer/21603/

Not sure if i'm interested in this anymore...

They're looking for more "DVD" based reviewers rather than "Match" reviewers. Seems to me that they have no interest in star ratings or number ratings or whatever.

They want someone to review things like "packaging" and more in depth documentary reviews, as opposed to matches. Daniel's reviews talk BARELY about the matches and are more documentary and presentation based.

I'm not sure if you guys are with me on this one, but if this goes ahead, I might consider boycotting WWEDVDNEWS. I mean THIS is their chance to get a good reviewer, but instead they're gonna go a route that makes Austin101/Brett Mix seem like a reviewing GOD. I know one person won't make a hell of alot of difference, but match listings/reviews are the main reason's that I'm drawn to that site, and at risk of alienating a large portion of their site goers, I would strongly advise that they get a more "Match" based reviewer.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome