Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #1960 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on rep
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Lmao @ Babel thinking Xavi is the Spanish captain, fucking idiot. Also, i'm pretty sure after his superb first half performance against Spain, Xavi knows exactly who he is.

Parker is definitely the right choice. The epitome of a team player, he's got that leadership 'aura' about him that Terry also has, the difference being Parker is also a model professional. I remember Carlton Cole saying it was Scott Parker and not Avram Grant who was giving the half time team talks at West Ham. Best appointment since Beckham stepped down. I would've been satisfied with Gerrard as he fits the bill and was basically along with David James the only player to come out of the 2010 World Cup with any credit, though i'm glad Parker has been given a go and it's not surprising as he's very much a Stuart Pearce type player.

Last edited by Seb : 02-29-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote