Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 05:42 AM   #61 (permalink)
haribo
Stk.. Narkb

haribo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I was at Reliant Stadium and witnessed the disappointment that was HHH vs. Randy Orton WrestleMania 25 main event. The match was booked completely wrong. This should have been a no holds barred fight with brawling in the all around ringside and in the crowd. There should have been run ins from the McMahons and Legacy. Chairshots, stair shots/spots, ring bell shots, etc. Most importantly, Orton should have won the damn match. In word to describe how I felt after watching this match live was underwhelmed.
I agree 100% with this. When it ended the only thought I could muster was "was that it?" and I barely ever have that kind of reaction. I have no clue whose idea it was to have the stipulation that the title changes hands on a DQ, but Orton at least knew it was the completely wrong way to go.