Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **GFX Help and Resource Thread**

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 04:09 AM   #29 (permalink)
booned
Altered State

booned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: **GFX Help and Resource Thread**

Bit late on some of these but meh. I don't use twitter so I wouldn't know how to add banners and stuff, but I assume it would be in some sort of settings option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Win View Post
I need help with reshaping, how could I reshape 2 or multiple images at the same time to be the same size?
If I remember correctly there is an option for things like that. I think its under 'file>batch'. I'm not 100% sure on that one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryder View Post
I'm working on a photo manipulation in which Andrew Luck is in a Colts uniform. I've gotten numbers and the rest of the uniform done with the colors changed accurately and whatnot. BUT, I can't figure out one thing:

The Colts facemask is white. I can't figure out how to change his facemask from red to white while still keeping the textures behind it correct.

Help?
Get the area you want selected and hit 'CTRL+U'. That should desaturate it. Then go to 'Image>Ajustments>Brightness / Contrast' and use the sliders to get it more white instead of grey.

It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
booned is offline   Reply With Quote