Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #1517 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillbergReturns View Post
That's more of a joke more than anything else. The truth is the promo went on for too long. People don't want 25 minute overruns.
Wait, but it doesn't matter right? It's the Rock. He's ALWAYS supposed to draw, no matter what. Doesn't matter if it's an overrun, people WANT to watch him, nevermind that it went on a 25 minute overrun. The more of the Rock on RAW, the better right? He's supposed to be this ultra mega movie star who's the biggest draw of all time. He's supposed to be the guy that takes the WWE back into the promised land of the "4.0" ratings right?

Right, coming back to reality now? Back when Punk was losing viewers, people were praising him like a god, saying stuff like that. Just pissed me the fuck off. And now that Rock is revealed for a guy who's losing viewers, I get this shitty excuses that people slammed when Punk was losing.

Now, not dissin' on you if you didn't say it, but some people did, and that's the only reason I am. And I say this as a huge fan of the Rock, but some people just piss me the hell off on here with how far they take him. Slow it down. Again, it's fucking 2012, not 1999. Stay in the past all you want, but don't bring it's irrelevancy into ratings arguments when they're two completely different era's.

/rant.

Credit: GOATviaDQ