Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #145 (permalink)
lewieG
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

lewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Yeah in Bennett's time they could win. First year? absolutely not.
This. I've been a Newcastle supporter my whole life, but not even I think they'll win the comp this year, and I know 99% of Knights fans realise that for any team, winning a premiership takes time. But last year, we had a very good side, which would've finished higher than 8th if it wasn't for the injury toll IMO (at one stage, 14 of the top 25 squad was out injured). I think top 6 would be the aim for this year, with top 4 a possibility. But I don't think a minor premiership/premiership is on the cards this year.

As for Weyman, he tries hard, and I wouldn't call him lazy, but he's probably not Origin good. Although, off the top of my head I can't think of many NSW props who knocked down the door last year.
lewieG is offline   Reply With Quote