Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread
View Single Post
post #130 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 04:32 AM
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
I know nothing? Laughable mate. Your logic is all over the place, you have no concept of a well rounded player and you can't seem to base your opinion on how players play but rather by their stats which don't always give the big picture. Weyman's stats are pathetic anyway.
Seriously, I question whether you actually know anything about the game. I seldom post here because I don’t want to get into constant arguments with ignorant posters who actually have little to no concept of what you need to win in Origin. Harrison had 50 tackles in one of the Origin games last year. When Stewart or Watmough do that, please wake me up. I bet you’re the kind of guy who wouldn’t pick Matt Cooper if he wanted to play. Am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Buderus will be better than anyone else you have but yeah, nsw captain and hooker? Laughable.
He was captain when he left, right? You’ve done bugger all since then. Yeah, the worst thing possible would be to actually pick a noted defender who has proven himself time and time again at this level, one who’s also a great leader. That would be completely unfathomable. What’s the alternative? Ennis. Turn it up.

26/ 11/ 06

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome