Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 03:21 AM   #129 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
Good. Keep picking Ennis, keep getting smacked. NSW hasnít had a proper 9 since Buderus left. You know nothing.

Are you familiar with Weymanís stats or are you talking eggs? He and Hunt are much, much safer than Douglas and Snowden.

As Iíve stated previously, I donít have last seasonís stats. In the í10 season, Buttriss was making 30+ tackles a game, and missing a little over one a game. Have a look at the previous stats I put up and compare. Also, Ennis missed around 90 tackles that same season! Buttriss and Fensom (a poor manís DJ) are Origin type players.
I know nothing? Laughable mate. Your logic is all over the place, you have no concept of a well rounded player and you can't seem to base your opinion on how players play but rather by their stats which don't always give the big picture. Weyman's stats are pathetic anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewieG View Post
For Newcastle Buderus is a great thing. De Gois left after last year, and we've got a couple of talented hookers in the lower grades who aren't quite ready. Having Bedsy back will allow them to learn from the best whilst he gets the farewell he deserves, as well as filling the gap at hooker for first grade.

As far as SOO goes, I very much doubt he'll get picked, especially seeing as this is his last year. Buderus in his prime > any hooker today, but Buderus after a few years in the UK? Remains to be seen. I'm sure he'll still be good, but probably not as good as Farah, who's todays best NSW hooker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegadeô View Post
I still have faith that Buderus will be a good addition for us again, he's a quality player and whilst he's aged a bit, he'll still deliver. He was only bettered by Cam Smith since the turn of the century anyway and that was only in the past few years before Buderus left. But as for being NSW captain and starting hooker . Come on son.

Tahu however is a crock, and a liability. He used to be able to compensate with his athleticism in catching players who got by his poor positional sense, but those days are gone. He'll spend most of the season with the medical team anyway.
Buderus will be better than anyone else you have but yeah, nsw captain and hooker? Laughable.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote