Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #121 (permalink)
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
I'm sorry is this 2004? Because thats the last time Tahu was relevant and Buderus is past it. Don't even get me started on their squad in general which isn't anything special at all. "They’ve twice made the 8 over the last three years" yeah at 7 and 8. Thats nothing to write home about, to think that they're going to go straight to the minor premiership is odd considering your opinion about the Broncos who have a much much better squad.
Let me tell you like this, Buderus should immediately be the NSW hooker and captain. He is Origin. Ennis is a garbage defender. QLD will have an easy passage up the ruck. Farah, while being a better defender than Ennis, has shown that he doesn’t have what it takes to perform at a higher level, particularly when his only challenger has been Ennis. Actually, my next in line to Buderus would be a completely left field pick, Glenn Buttriss. Hinchcliffe also deserves a mention. You obviously have payed no attention to Buderus at Leeds. Same player, a fair bit older, still quality. Tahu will be reborn under Bennett. Hell, he turned Weyman into a top shelf prop (another underutilised by NSW). As for us having a better squad than Newcastle, we might, but I‘d rather have guys that will function as a team under Bennett. I have very little doubt that they’ll finish higher than us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Cuthbertson is woeful. He was a bit part player for us, then moved around and around because no one wants him.
Cutherbertson adds an x factor off the bench. When Dragons were pedestrian in attack, he’d come on and give them a different point of attack. I don’t know what you’re watching. He’s played well under Bennett since his move. In fact, (the smart) Dragons supporters (and management, I believe) were quite desperate to keep him. He’s a nice addition to the Knights.