Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 02:20 AM   #120 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
Well, we’re considering two different things here. The Broncos with Lockyer have long had the reputation of being one of the teams to beat, yet we’ve only finished twice over the last six years in the top four, one of which saw us claim the top prize. Newcastle, on the other hand, are your under the radar team. They’ve twice made the 8 over the last three years, and have played some good football. They have some nice pieces: Gidley, Uate, Naiqama, Sau, McManus, Stig, Mullen, Houston, Fa’aoso, Tuimavave, Edwards, Taia, and Hilder. One of Bennett’s favourites, Costigan, is there. They have big hopes for Roberts. Cutherbertson and McKinnon come along. Boyd, Buderus, Tahu and Snowden are top buys. I like the balance. Add to that a coach who knows how to get the best out of his roster, and you’ve got a team that will be hard to beat. Also, a few of the usual suspects won’t be as finetuned as the last couple of seasons, having experienced an offseason where key personnel have left. It’s a great season for a team like the Knights, Bulldogs or Panthers to chip away week to week and be high on the ladder at season’s end.
I'm sorry is this 2004? Because thats the last time Tahu was relevant and Buderus is past it. Don't even get me started on their squad in general which isn't anything special at all. "They’ve twice made the 8 over the last three years" yeah at 7 and 8. Thats nothing to write home about, to think that they're going to go straight to the minor premiership is odd considering your opinion about the Broncos who have a much much better squad.

Cuthbertson is woeful. He was a bit part player for us, then moved around and around because no one wants him.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote