Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #117 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
We shall see. As I said, I fancy Newcastle to win the minor premiership.

It's not the same. We're talking about a 6 year period where we only made the top 4 twice. Despite the general thought on us, we're no certainties.

I would have liked:

6. Beale
7. Wallace

It doesn't look like that will happen, though. As for front rowers, we are very much set. Civioniceva, Hannant and Anderson (and Thaiday starts the year there, too) are the old guard. McGuire, Dodds, Starling and Smith are the new wave. We’re stacked.
You're probably the only person in the thread that doesn't rate their own sides chances. Nothing wrong with that, I value it when someone can back up their opinion and you know your side well. However you argue against the same logic you use for the Broncos when you say that the Knights will win the minor premiership. In the 6 years you say that the Broncos have only made the top 4 twice, you know how many times the Knights have made the 8? Three. 2006 - 4th, 2009 - 7th and 2011 - 8th. Go back one year more and they won the spoon in 05. Wayne Bennett is a great coach but he is not a miracle worker which is what the Knights need to win the minor premiership.

Petero isn't long for the game, Thiaday is a 2nd rower. McGuire is a gun but Dodds isn't great. You need more (good) front rowers but more important is a better playmaker than Wallace.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote