Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #115 (permalink)
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco eyebrowmorroco
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Knights won't come close to first and Panthers will struggle.
We shall see. As I said, I fancy Newcastle to win the minor premiership.

Quote:
As for the Broncos point, you know what the Titans came last year? 16th, you know that they came top 4 the 2 seasons before that? A lot changes in the space of a year and i really rate the youngsters you have coming through.
It's not the same. We're talking about a 6 year period where we only made the top 4 twice. Despite the general thought on us, we're no certainties.

Quote:
the only thing about the Broncos that i feel is lacking is your halves this season. Might struggle to settle in. Over the next few years you will need to get some good young front rowers but the Broncos are very well set up despite the loss of Lockyer.
I would have liked:

6. Beale
7. Wallace

It doesn't look like that will happen, though. As for front rowers, we are very much set. Civioniceva, Hannant and Anderson (and Thaiday starts the year there, too) are the old guard. McGuire, Dodds, Starling and Smith are the new wave. We’re stacked.