Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #3140 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000
Default Re: Being The Booker

Prediction Template for WWE SummerSlam:

11.World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Christian w/ Ricky ‘Hitman’ Hatton
VS.
Mr. Money in the Bank; Unbeaten & Undefeated Umaga w/ Armando Estrada

As much as Umaga has been dominant in the build-up, I think Christian will be the one to break the undefeated streak of the Samoan Bulldozer. Estrada will get his commeupance from Hatton, hopefully as well. If Umaga were to win, Christian is the only real face that can challenge for the title until HBK is able to return, but I don't think the championship needs to be involved in HBK/Umaga. Christian can then move onto Angle, Kennedy or maybe even Triple H again.

9.WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam

As I'll explain later, I think Orton has to win here, because either Orton himself or Edge would be RVD's only potential challengers, but I do see Van Dam possibly winning a rematch further down the line.

5.World Tag Team Championships | Tables Ladders and Chairs Match:
!!THE FINAL CHAPTER - LOSERS LEAVE RAW!!

MNM vs. Straight Edge

This has been a great feud and this is a fantastic way to end the rivalry between these two teams, but Straight Edge have to get the win, so MNM are able to go over to Smackdown and play with the Caribbean Connection.

2.WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Caribbean Connection

Easiest one to predict, I feel. Caribbean Connection have to win, otherwise the development of all of these new teams from the tournament would seem extremely futile as well as making the CC look incredibly weak, losing to the out of shape champions.

1.WWE Intercontinental Championship | Triple Threat Match:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal

I think this will be the feel good win to start off the show and even if Regal only keeps the belt for a couple of weeks and loses it back to Shelton after that, I'll be fine. I've never been the biggest fan of either Hardy, so I'm not that bothered if Matt doesn't get his hands on the gold haha

3.WWE United States Championship Match:
Paul London vs. M.V.P

I know London has been feeling the effects of a hectic 2007, but his underdog character entails coming out trumps when all doubts are raised so I see the champion retaining here.

6.Womens Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

Beth WILL WIN the championship, but not tonight. Mickie will make her recovery and somehow scrape through.

10.!!THE WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH!!
~ STREETFIGHT ~

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Lesnar won at Mania, Triple H gets the win here to even it up. The rubber match will come at either Survivor Series or Wrestlemania.

4.~ FIRST TIME EVER ~
John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy w/The Miz

Kennedy can get the win and then possibly move into title contention, and Cena becomes even more frustrated, leading to a great angle for both men. I see Miz getting put through the announce table or something though as part of Cena's post match rage.

8.One on One:
Edge vs. The Undertaker

Edge to get the win here, but this will be the first in a series of matches between these two. I see Edge getting similar treatment to Christian from when he had that series of matches against Taker.

7.Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle

Kurt has been too brilliant in the run up to Summerslam NOT to win.

---

Pre-Show 20 Man Battle Royal:
Batista, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Burchill, Tyson Tomko, X-Pac, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Ken Doane, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Nick Nemeth, Chris Masters, Rhyno, Mark Henry, Scotty Too Hotty

!! THE PREDICTION CONTEST !!
1. Predict the winners (12 points) Done.
2. Predict the match order (not counting the Pre-show battle royal) (11 points) Done.
3. Longest match (3 points) Triple H/Lesnar
4. Shortest match (3 points) WWE Tag Team Championship Match
5. Will the womens championship match even happen?? (2 points) Yes it will.
6. On Smackdown, Brent Albright and Charlie Haas promised to be at Summerslam, but what impact/role will the Master Craftsmen have on the show?? (5 points) They will attack the Caribbean Connection after they win the championships.
7.Predict the final four of the pre-show battle royal (4 points) Nick Nemeth, Cody Rhodes, Garrison Cade, Batista

*Total; 40 points*
ThatWeirdGuy is offline   Reply With Quote