Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #3139 (permalink)
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954 cp954
Default Re: Being The Booker

Prediction Template for WWE SummerSlam:

11. World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Christian w/ Ricky ĎHitmaní Hatton
VS.
Mr. Money in the Bank; Unbeaten & Undefeated Umaga w/ Armando Estrada

I want Umaga to win but i think with this closing the show, with Hatton in Christian's corner i can't see things ending on a sour note and Christian gets a huge rub beating the monster.

9. WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam

Think it's much more important for Orton to retain here. A much stronger base for him moving forward than Van Dam in my opinion.

5. World Tag Team Championships | Tables Ladders and Chairs Match:
!!THE FINAL CHAPTER - LOSERS LEAVE RAW!!
MNM vs. Straight Edge

Think this one has the potential to steal the show and i sense Straight Edge regaining the gold, allowing MNM to head over to the blue brand.

2. WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Caribbean Connection

An absolute must that these guys win the gold. They lose and they lose all credibility in letting the out of shape AMW retain.

1. WWE Intercontinental Championship | Triple Threat Match:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal

As much as i think the feelgood Regal winning moment would be, i think Shelton's all set up to lose the gold one on one to Hardy eventually. I see Regal coming close but falling just short.

4. WWE United States Championship Match:
Paul London vs. M.V.P

I'm torn on this one, really am but i've gone with the Golden Boy to just about pull through but i do think MVP will take the title and it wouldn't surprise me if it was here.

6. Womens Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

Mickie to retain somehow, someway and this feud extends a little longer, perhaps even a little more personal if it can get that.

10. !!THE WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH!!
~ STREETFIGHT ~
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Really tough one to call here. I'm going for Trips though as i think two straight defeats to the Iron Man would do him no good at all and it wouldn't harm Lesnar being beaten either. It'll be war though whatever the outcome.

8. ~ FIRST TIME EVER ~
John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy w/The Miz

Cena's gonna snap eventually and another efeat here helps along that process. Kennedy needs this more than Cena also.

7. One on One:
Edge vs. The Undertaker

Going with Edge here. He needs a big boost before taking to his title quest once again and if he's defeated here after giving all the talk he has done about needing this then he's gonna slide further down. I'll mention a little further down another possibility.

3. Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle

Angle's the one for me here, he's looked an animal of late in his ruthlessness and a win here kicks him on again.

---

Pre-Show 20 Man Battle Royal:
Batista, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Burchill, Tyson Tomko, X-Pac, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Ken Doane, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Nick Nemeth, Chris Masters, Rhyno, Mark Henry, Scotty Too Hotty

!! THE PREDICTION CONTEST !!
1. Predict the winners (12 points) Done.
2. Predict the match order (not counting the Pre-show battle royal) (11 points) Done.
3. Longest match (3 points) Trips/Lesnar
4. Shortest match (3 points) Womenís Title
5. Will the womens championship match even happen?? (2 points) Yes
6. On Smackdown, Brent Albright and Charlie Haas promised to be at Summerslam, but what impact/role will the Master Craftsmen have on the show?? (5 points) Now thatís a question and a half. I havenít got a clue here, really havenít. Iíll go with something wild and say they attack or cost The Undertaker to make a statement, leading to a big rub feud with the Deadman.
7.Predict the final four of the pre-show battle royal (4 points) Batista, Cade, Nemeth, Hardy.

Really looking forward to it, should be incredibly good. You know i'll be back to give some thoughts, good luck.
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote