Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #3138 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 02:16 PM
iMac
Step Up And Play...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being The Booker

11- World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Christian w/ Ricky ‘Hitman’ Hatton
VS.
Mr. Money in the Bank; Unbeaten & Undefeated Umaga w/ Armando Estrada
Real tough choice here. I usually pic winners in championship matches based on who they could face going forward from here (as you'll see below). Looking at the Raw roster, Angle seems the natural choice if Christian wins here. However, should Umaga win, there's not a whole lot more for him. I don't think you'd go back to Cena in the title hunt, it's still perhaps too soon for Michaels to come back looking for revenge. So I'm gonna go for Christian here, the man to finally slay the dragon. But this one could easily go either way.

10- WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam
I think Orton will be the focal point of Smackdown for a while longer. I really think that soon we'll see a Ric Flair return, as I remember you speaking of previously shelving an Orton/Flair feud. So Orton wins here, perhaps faces Undertaker in the interim, and Flair is his next major feud.

4- World Tag Team Championships | Tables Ladders and Chairs Match:
!!THE FINAL CHAPTER - LOSERS LEAVE RAW!!
MNM vs. Straight Edge
Pretty sure on this one. After the way the titles landed back on MNM, Straight Edge should win this one to finally end this feud. MNM can then go over to Smackdown to challenge the new champions below.

6- WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Caribbean Connection
The way you've built the champs to be out of shape drunks, anything other than a win for the Connection would be a real slap in the face. New champs, and a new heel team for them to feud with due to the result above.

2- WWE Intercontinental Championship | Triple Threat Match:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal
Despite this feud being much more about Matt and Shelton, Regal is a real strong shout to win due to the home country influence. I'm gonna go for Shelton here, only for him to finally drop it to Matt further down the road. But wouldn't surprise me at all if Regal left as champ.

1- WWE United States Championship Match:
Paul London vs. M.V.P
Given the long build you gave London in his chase of Albright and the gold, I think it's far too early for him to lose the strap. Rematch is probably on the cards and the feud will carry on, but on this night, London gets the win.

3- Womens Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix
I think you'll give Mickie the win here. So much of the build has been around the backstory between the two that I think Mickie gets the win here tonight to put that chapter of the feud behind them. Moving forward, I'd say the focus switches much more towards the title, with Beth eventually becoming champion. But not tonight.

5- !!THE WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH!!
~ STREETFIGHT ~
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
As I said to you previously, this is the one I'm most looking forward to. And at the same time, the one I'm struggling with to call the most. Having lost at Mania, do you really want to give Trips a second big loss to Lesnar? Especially given the 'Mania defeat, the loss to Christian in HiaC, would a third major PPV defeat this year for 'The Game' be beneficial? Plus, do you really want to revisit Orton/Lesnar? I'm not so sure. So that's why I'm gonna go for Triple H here. But yet again, where does he go on Raw? I doubt you'll return to Christian/HHH, so I'm really lost on that front. But yeah, this match goes to HHH imo.

8- ~ FIRST TIME EVER ~
John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy w/The Miz
You seem to be gearing up for an eventual Cena heel turn. So Kennedy gets the win here, further adding to Cena's frustrations. Pretty simple really.

9- One on One:
Edge vs. The Undertaker
Given what happened on Raw, and the fact I've got Orton retaining, I just don't see how Edge could win here. He's been the main instigator in this feud, he's been the man pushing it in Undertaker's absence, but now he's gotten what he wants he'll pay the price with a defeat. I think you need to establish some main event faces on Smackdown, and besides the possible return of Ric Flair I mentioned above, an Undertaker win here puts him right back in the hunt.

7- Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle
He beat Cena not so long ago, so surely he sees of Mysterio here and goes on to get the title shot against Christian that was robbed from him before Backlash.

---

Pre-Show 20 Man Battle Royal:
Batista, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Burchill, Tyson Tomko, X-Pac, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Ken Doane, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Nick Nemeth, Chris Masters, Rhyno, Mark Henry, Scotty Too Hotty
I'm gonna go for Nemeth purely because I think a series between him and London would be pretty sweet. So he pulls off a bit of an upset here.

!! THE PREDICTION CONTEST !!
1. Predict the winners (12 points) Yup.
2. Predict the match order (not counting the Pre-show battle royal) (11 points) Yup.
3. Longest match (3 points) Street Fight.
4. Shortest match (3 points) Carribean Connection/AMW
5. Will the womens championship match even happen?? (2 points) Yes.
6. On Smackdown, Brent Albright and Charlie Haas promised to be at Summerslam, but what impact/role will the Master Craftsmen have on the show?? (5 points) Um... god, who knows. Eh... I guess they could attack Kofi and Carlito after their win.
7.Predict the final four of the pre-show battle royal (4 points) Batista, Jeff Hardy, Nick Nemeth and Rhyno.

Really looking forward to it.

WWE: The Evolution Of Greed
2007 King of the Ring Has Been Posted!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome