Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2012, 03:33 AM   #3136 (permalink)
TKOW
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000TKOW 14501 - 15000
Default Re: Being The Booker

Prediction Template for WWE SummerSlam:

11- World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Christian w/ Ricky ‘Hitman’ Hatton
VS.
Mr. Money in the Bank; Unbeaten & Undefeated Umaga w/ Armando Estrada
You've always talked about 'striking whilst the iron is hot', and right now it's red hot. There is no better time to give Umaga the belt (which I believe will be his first run as world champion in any BTB thread, well, the ones that matter anyway). I'm not sure how long he'll hold it for. I wouldn't be absolutely shocked to see Christian retain the title, but there's a lot more to gain for Umaga by winning than there is for Christian.

10- WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam
As indifferent as I am to Randy Orton in this thread (since it's like reading you write out his real life character every show), this has been building for a while, and going forward I see absolutely no reason for Van Dam to hold the title. I expect RVD to put in a great showing, but ultimately, Orton should pick up the clean win and end this feud. I could see you booking it for a little while longer and wrapping things up in some sort of gimmick match, but I don't think it needs that. I'd rather see Orton win (sigh) and move on to something new.

4- World Tag Team Championships | Tables Ladders and Chairs Match:
!!THE FINAL CHAPTER - LOSERS LEAVE RAW!!
MNM vs. Straight Edge
I'm stumped as to who will win this one because I didn't see the Loser Leaves Raw stipulation coming. Nonetheless, it makes more sense for Straight Edge to go over, regain their championships and look good whilst MNM go to Smackdown as that brand needs another heel tag team beside AMW.

1- WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Caribbean Connection
I said it before and I'll say it again, it is IMPERATIVE that whoever challenges AMW at SummerSlam wins the WWE Tag Team Titles. For AMW to come back and win, even if you do your best to make Kofi and Carlito look good, won't work for me. And yes, you are writing this for my approval. If Kofi and Carlito lose, they'll look extremely weak. If AMW win, they'll look like they got what they deserved and the tag team titles will be on a team who look credible, even if they have only been teaming up for a short while.

6- WWE Intercontinental Championship | Triple Threat Match:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal
Despite Matt chasing Benjamin for months, SURELY you can't resist putting the belt on the greatest Englishman to have ever stepped foot in the ring in his home country in WEMBLEY FRICKIN' STADIUM!? I know, he's probably only in there because you wanted to avoid Shelton/Matt as a one-on-one confrontation again, and sure, Matt will probably win, but if Regal doesn't win you'd have a riot on your hands. Let him have the belt for a short run. Hell, have him drop the belt back to Benjamin the next night on Raw for all I care. This is a moment too good to be passed up.

3- WWE United States Championship Match:
Paul London vs. M.V.P
London hasn't been champion for that long, but he's one of those guys who can afford to lose the championship earlier than others. What I mean is, it's more important about he won it than it is for how long he holds it. Anyway, MVP will cheat to win and get the title, but I think the feud will continue for a while longer.

2- Womens Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix
For this great Divas angle (which after some thought I've decided I'm going to take credit for) to come full circle I think Mickie needs to hold on to the title for JUST a while longer. I think she'll come back, fight hard, keep the belt, and have her breakdown after SummerSlam.

9- !!THE WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH!!
~ STREETFIGHT ~
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
Heading into WrestleMania, the feud was all about Brock Lesnar. This time, it's all about The Game (see what I did there? ) After all this time, I still don't see what the actual POINT of this feud is what with Lesnar now being on Smackdown (speaking of the draft, where the hell is Ric Flair? Don't think I've forgotten that, mister) but perhaps you just wanted a big match for SummerSlam?

5- ~ FIRST TIME EVER ~
John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy w/The Miz
Cena's been on somewhat of a downfall as of late, and I think this match is only going to take that to the next level. After all, how embarrassing for Cena to lose in Wembley Stadium to Kennedy with MIZ of all people in Kennedy's corner?

8- One on One:
Edge vs. The Undertaker
I know I'm wrong and that Edge is going over, but after what you did on Raw, I actually think Taker NEEDS this win now more than Edge!! Yep, I said it. Think about it Wolfy. Taker comes back after months of inactivity, loses in some cheap fashion days before he's supposed to do the job for Edge, and then goes on to lose to SummerSlam (presumably cleanly) to Edge? You've just buried (I hate using that term because it's so overused, but it's oh so appropriate right now) someone who is PERFECT to put other people over. Sure, you could have Edge win and claim he's now a 'legit' main eventer, but what does it mean for Edge to win when Orton already beat Taker on RAW? I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting, but I really didn't like that decision and I won't let you forget it (*cough*d'lobrown*cough). Looking at the match now, I think the best and only thing for you to do would be for Taker to win clean, with Edge narrowly missing out on beating The Phenom, but than have Edge batter Taker to a bloody pulp after the match and establish himself as a top dog on Smackdown.

7- Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle
Angle should really be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship, but oh well. You'd benefit more from having Angle (who only a few months ago beat Cena CLEAN) pick up a win and go on to put someone else over than have Rey pick up the victory. Hopefully Kurt tears the little midget's leg off with the Ankle Lock applied.

---

Pre-Show 20 Man Battle Royal:
Batista, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Burchill, Tyson Tomko, X-Pac, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Ken Doane, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Nick Nemeth, Chris Masters, Rhyno, Mark Henry, Scotty Too Hotty
Burchill's the hometown hero, what better way to warm up the crowd? Also, Batista was competing (albeit briefly) for the WWE Championship a few months ago. What the HELL is he doing in some meaningless battle royal? I know you're probably going to go for Garrison Cade to win, but that boat sailed about five years ago. Move on old timer.

!! THE PREDICTION CONTEST !!
1. Predict the winners (12 points) Done.
2. Predict the match order (not counting the Pre-show battle royal) I hate this but done. (11 points)
3. Longest match (3 points) Brock/Triple H.
4. Shortest match (3 points) Women's title match.
5. Will the womens championship match even happen?? (2 points) Yes.
6. On Smackdown, Brent Albright and Charlie Haas promised to be at Summerslam, but what impact/role will the Master Craftsmen have on the show?? (5 points) I have no idea (btw FIVE POINTS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) I don't think they'll interfere in any matches, but they might attack the new WWE Tag Team champs after they've won the belts.
7.Predict the final four of the pre-show battle royal (4 points) Batista, Cade, Burchill and Cody Rhodes.
TKOW is offline   Reply With Quote