Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #3134 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500
Default Re: Being The Booker

11 World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Christian w/ Ricky ‘Hitman’ Hatton
VS.
Mr. Money in the Bank; Unbeaten & Undefeated Umaga w/ Armando Estrada

I think this will be a win for Christian. You have made Christian into a legit face of the company and I think he will pull out the shock victory here as big a fan of Umaga sooner or later someone has to beat him and the only person I can see beating him is Christian.

10 WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam

Might be me being an Orton mark but I see him pulling out the win here yet again. RVD win a few shows back makes me feel Orton wins by cheating leading to an extreme rules match at the next paperview which RVD wins.

6 World Tag Team Championships | Tables Ladders and Chairs Match:
!!THE FINAL CHAPTER - LOSERS LEAVE RAW!!
MNM vs. Straight Edge

Smackdown will need a new heel team to fight for the tag titles.

2 WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Caribbean Connection

Obvious and needs to happen.

1 WWE Intercontinental Championship | Triple Threat Match:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal

I think if Matt was going to win the title he would have by now so I can see Regal winning to a massive pop from the crowd.

5 WWE United States Championship Match:
Paul London vs. M.V.P

I can see Paul London having a full on main event feud with Orton soon so he needs to drop his US title.

3 Womens Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

9 !!THE WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH!!
~ STREETFIGHT ~
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

The damage he has done to Lesnar makes me think HHH is walking out with the title.

8 ~ FIRST TIME EVER ~
John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy w/The Miz

7 One on One:
Edge vs. The Undertaker

4 Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle

---

Pre-Show 20 Man Battle Royal:
Batista, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Burchill, Tyson Tomko, X-Pac, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Ken Doane, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Nick Nemeth, Chris Masters, Rhyno, Mark Henry, Scotty Too Hotty

1. Predict the winners: Done
2. Predict the match order: Done
3. Longest match: Christian vs Umaga
4. Shortest match: AMW vs. Caribbean Connection
5. Will the womens championship match even happen??: Yes
6. On Smackdown, Brent Albright and Charlie Haas promised to be at Summerslam, but what impact/role will the Master Craftsmen have on the show??: Will announce they are joining Monday Night Raw.
7.Predict the final four of the pre-show battle royal: Batista, Garrison Cade, Rhyno and Nick Nemeth

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote