Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Derby, England
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Being The Booker
Prediction Template for WWE SummerSlam:
11. World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Christian w/ Ricky ‘Hitman’ Hatton
Mr. Money in the Bank; Unbeaten & Undefeated Umaga w/ Armando Estrada
I wish it wasnt true but I cant see anyway in which Christian wins here. I think he will put up an incredibly valiant attempt and even get a few near falls but Umaga has been booked so strongly going into this that I cant see anyway of him not winning.
9. WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam
RVD seems to have Orton's number but I can see the viper snaking around this challenge and somehow escaping with the gold if for anything but to further the feud.
4. World Tag Team Championships | Tables Ladders and Chairs Match:
!!THE FINAL CHAPTER - LOSERS LEAVE RAW!!
MNM vs. Straight Edge
Thanks to the entourage, i can see this being an incredible spot fest but the help of MNM's lackeys will give them the win and provide AMW with a fresh challenge on smackdown.
2. WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Caribbean Connection
AMW may be out of shape but think about it....we didnt see them last week on smackdown, thats because I think they were getting in shape for Summerslam. AMW to retain and go on to feud with StraightEdge when they lose.
1. WWE Intercontinental Championship | Triple Threat Match:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal
A feel good win here is needed but I see Hardy NOT Regal getting the gold here. A near fall from regal will be cut off by Hardy and Hardy will win the gold.
5. WWE United States Championship Match:
Paul London vs. M.V.P
London may be running on fumes but I still see him winning this one.
8. Womens Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix
I think James will show but get beaten in her weakened state.
6. !!THE WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH!!
~ STREETFIGHT ~
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
NO QUESTION, Lesnar won the first, Trips will win this one and then I see a rubber match either at Survivor Series or next years mania.Lesnar wont lose face as he isnt 100%, same as trips wasnt at Mania.
3. ~ FIRST TIME EVER ~
John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy w/The Miz
Kennedy must win this to be proven not to be a choke artist. Cena can still come back from his downward spiral, hopefully by turning heel.
10. One on One:
Edge vs. The Undertaker
Edge needs to prove his worth and only by winning this one will he do that.
7. Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle
Angle has pissed over Rey's heritage and Mysterio needs to gain some momentum back.
Pre-Show 20 Man Battle Royal:
Batista, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Burchill, Tyson Tomko, X-Pac, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Ken Doane, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Nick Nemeth, Chris Masters, Rhyno, Mark Henry, Scotty Too Hotty
!! THE PREDICTION CONTEST !!
1. Predict the winners (12 points)Done
2. Predict the match order (not counting the Pre-show battle royal) (11 points)Done.
3. Longest match (3 points)Lesnar/HHH
4. Shortest match (3 points)James/Phoenix
5. Will the womens championship match even happen?? (2 points)Yes
6. On Smackdown, Brent Albright and Charlie Haas promised to be at Summerslam, but what impact/role will the Master Craftsmen have on the show?? (5 points)Will cost caribbean connection their title match
7.Predict the final four of the pre-show battle royal (4 points)Nemeth, Batista, Cade, Hardy.
*Total; 40 points*