Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #3132 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000
Default Re: Being The Booker

Sorry for the long wait Wolfy, haha, had a very busy week filled with exams, philosophizing, and keeping myself above depression! Time to review.

Edge/Undertaker Segment: A nice little segment to kick off the show, haha, felt like watching old NWA episodes to me for some reason.

‘Intercontinental Champion’ Shelton Benjamin w/Theodore Long vs. ‘United States Champion’ Paul London: Looks like we'll have some good heat going into SummerSlam for MVP vs. Paul London. Pretty much everything paid off here. I'm just hoping London and MVP get a good length to show their craft.

Deuce and Domino vs. The Caribbean Connection: Haha, Deuce and Domino jobbing on Smackdown! some more. Nothing much more to say besides it keeps CC looking good going into SummerSlam.

Triple H Promo: Looks like Triple H is taking all measures to not confront Brock Lesnar tonight. Looking forward to seeing whether or not Lesnar is actually going to make it and if anything will happen here.

Garrison Cade vs. Hardcore Holly: Fillertastic! Nice way to get the battle royal over though.

The Master Craftsmen: Hmm...Wonder what these two were plotting with Bischoff.

RVD/Randy Orton Segment: So...much..."dude"...*head explodes*. Entertaining segment here, I really liked the antisocial personality Randy Orton had here, thought it was quite fitting.

Nick Nemeth vs. Scotty Too Hotty: Another squash/filler for tonight with Nick Nemeth getting the win. I'm going to bet on him to win the battle royal.

Eric Bischoff Promo: Noooooooooo!!! Being robbed of my women's wrestling. Knew I shouldn't of pre-ordered this pay-per-view.

The Caribbean Connection Promo: Really liked this promo and how these two play off each other. AMW vs. Caribbean Connection should be a good match, but AMW's partying has ruined any chance at that. Looking forward to how it all plays out at SummerSlam.

Super Crazy vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Jamie Noble vs. Evan Bourne: Nice to see the cruiserweights get some time and Brian Kendrick sure as always comes to get himself heat, which is great to see the audience cares! Looking forward to seeing what happens with the cruisers after SummerSlam.

SummerSlam Rundown: Great as always, for some reason these are always my favorite things to read before PPVs and you always deliver.

World Heavyweight Championship Package: Some more great hype up for the main event match, I have absolutely no clue how this one will play out.

Test w/Triple H vs. Rey Mysterio: Nice way to finish the show with a big brawl to build up for the SummerSlam matches. Great save by Lesnar at the end creating carnage and mayhem before the big match with Triple H. I can't wait for SummerSlam!

SUMMERSLAM PREDICTIONS

11)World Heavyweight Championship Match:
World Heavyweight Champion Christian w/ Ricky ‘Hitman’ Hatton
VS.
Mr. Money in the Bank; Unbeaten & Undefeated Umaga w/ Armando Estrada

9)WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam

5)World Tag Team Championships | Tables Ladders and Chairs Match:
!!THE FINAL CHAPTER - LOSERS LEAVE RAW!!
MNM vs. Straight Edge

1)WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Caribbean Connection

8)WWE Intercontinental Championship | Triple Threat Match:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal

3)WWE United States Championship Match:
Paul London vs. M.V.P

4)Womens Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

10)!!THE WRESTLEMANIA REMATCH!!
~ STREETFIGHT ~
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

7)~ FIRST TIME EVER ~
John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy w/The Miz

6)One on One:
Edge vs. The Undertaker

2)Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle

---

Pre-Show 20 Man Battle Royal:
Batista, Garrison Cade, Jeff Hardy, Burchill, Tyson Tomko, X-Pac, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Ken Doane, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Nick Nemeth, Chris Masters, Rhyno, Mark Henry, Scotty Too Hotty

!! THE PREDICTION CONTEST !!
1. Predict the winners (12 points)
2. Predict the match order (not counting the Pre-show battle royal) (11 points)
3. Longest match (3 points): Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
4. Shortest match (3 points): AMW vs. Caribbean Connection
5. Will the womens championship match even happen?? (2 points): Yes!!!
6. On Smackdown, Brent Albright and Charlie Haas promised to be at Summerslam, but what impact/role will the Master Craftsmen have on the show?? (5 points): Will wrestle Caribbean Connection after their match with AMW.
7.Predict the final four of the pre-show battle royal (4 points): Batista, Garrison Kade, Ken Doane, and Nick Nemeth
*Total; 40 points*