Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #1368 (permalink)
A-C-P
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

A-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb1899 View Post
Here are the average numbers for USA Network (Primetime) and Raw

2012 average

USA Network
Viewers: 2,752,857
A18-49: 1,005,857

Raw
Viewers: 4,492,438
A18-49: 2,239,001

Raw numbers are still great. Especially the a18-49 number, which is the important number for ad revenue.
Exactly this, nobody is saying the ratings don't matter at all (ok maybe some people have said that but any half-way intelligent person wouldn't say ratings don't matter at all)

And Punk didn't say ratings don't matter at all he said people put WAY to much emphasis on them.Just like this forum; the importance some people in this thread put on them is borderline ridiculous.

Plus that USA netowrk prime time average has also probably dropped as well over the last year b/c television as a whole is a declining media with the internet becoming more and more prevalent year after year. But sorry I really don't want to take away from the EPIC AWFULNESS this thread creates so please continue.

Now I don't want my post misunderstood this is directed more at the people who are trying to claim the WWE is going out of business b/c of the ratings. IF you want to discuss ratings from last year vs ratings from this year (or whatever somparison) I don't ahve an issue with that at all, thats what this thread is for.

Last edited by A-C-P : 02-23-2012 at 12:02 PM.