Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #1366 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Did anyone see that new CM Punk interview yet? When he mentioned people talking about ratings breakdowns, I couldn't help but think he meant this thread
I didn't hear his interview, but if he said that ratings don't matter, he's clueless(like 99% of the current WWE roster)with indy mentality and don't understand how business works, like he proved in the past so that's not surprising. it's a like an awkward dancer who blames the "curve floor" for his lack of talent. This is the TV business, ratings are everything, nothing is more important than ratings, especially in prime time on a channel like USA. The reason why you don't see another season of TE? ratings, because it was below the prime time average of USA. Meltzer wrote about it a few months ago(it's in this thread somewhere BTW)and said that no matter what on USA prime time below 2.6-2.7 is not going to last. And without USA, WWE today wouldn't do even 2.5 unless it's March, without TV, WWE is out of business. Simple as that.