Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #199 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Okada vs Tanahashi (NJPW New Beginning 12/02)
I can only echo pretty much what has been said above and on the last few pages. Great match and it was a lot better than I expected. Like Rah said above, it wasn't until about 2/3 through the match I started thinking, wow, this is actually really good. Okada's control segment wasn't the best, I mean he threw a few elbows, dropkicks and a submission in there but it wasn't great, Tana then started making his comeback and the match got a lot better. Okadas selling of the leg was off, he would occasionaly grab it for a second and then completely forget about it which was kind of annoying, and he never sold anything like it was a hard fought match, the guy was constantly smiling. Again, annoying. Tanahashi was seriously great in this match though, his selling and his comebacks were all really well done. The finishing stretch was really great. ****
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote