Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Mafia Role Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #76 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK

Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
So presumably if I sent in 6 and there were 6 mafia that'd be the info?
What about a number like 1?

Or something high? Did all the numbers guarantee results? (Yeah I'm sort of quizzing to find out what you used it for I guess <_<)
I had answers up to a certain number pre-planned (I forget) and told the people w/ the role (someone replaced in w/ it) to be reasonable. If they picked a stupid number like 1,274,856 I told them to pick a better number.

I think 6 was the number of mafia. 2 would have been number of people in the game who had been Robin in the show/comics. 3 was the number of roleblockers in the game, etc. Not all were useful and I can't remember what they all were, but I had it written down somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
Spoiler for :
TWO
THREE
FOUR

SEVEN
*Modnote: Who gives a shit who's pretty or not?

EIGHT

NINE

TEN

ELEVEN

TWELVE
*Mod note: Gays are scorned in westeros. Secret Miller, lololol.

THIRTEEN

FOURTEEN
*Warhammer - unblockable action if applicable
Shield - Immune to all actions that night
Archery - May stalk (watch) a player
Swordplay - Surprisingly does nothing. (think of something better!)

FIFTEEN

Targaryen scum:

LANNISTER SCUM

The Game of thrones roles from the CANCELLED game.
HODOR

Still fucking pissed.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline   Reply With Quote