Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Mafia Role Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #60 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK

Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Here are some non-standard (I think) roles I used in Batman Mafia. Villains were the town, btw.

Spoiler for Role:

Congratulations! You are Killer Croc, Villain Aligned.

Killer Croc is a mean son of a bitch who lives in the sewers. You are one of Batmanís few enemies with real super powers, but the trade-off is that you are a freak. You are the Commuter. You may PM me to become immune to kills at night, but if you do you will be unable to vote the next day (you can still post). You also can not use this role two nights in a row. You win when all threats to the villains have been eliminated. Good luck.

Spoiler for Role:

Congratulations! You are Robin, Hero Aligned.

Tim Drake became Robin to replace Dick Grayson, who now goes by Nightwing. Youíre still pretty new at this crimefighting thing. Your role is the Sidekick. Once per game, when a hero dies, you may take their role. You cannot become the Godfather. You win when all threats to Gotham have been eliminated. Good luck.

Spoiler for Role:

Congratulations! You are Clock King, Villain Aligned.

A man obsessed with time. Youíre really smart with numbers and organization. You are the Mathematician. Each night you may PM me a number. Any number you want. I will tell you a piece of information about the game that has to do with that number. You can not use the same number twice. You win when all threats to the villains have been eliminated. Good luck.

Spoiler for Role:

Congratulations! You are Harley Quinn, Joker Aligned.

You are Harley Quinn, a former psychiatrist who worked at Arkham Asylum. You fell in love with The Joker and now feverishly defend your puddiní. You would do anything for Mistah J. You are the Therapist. Each night you may PM me the name of a player. They will be unable to use their role. However, if their role is a day role, it will double in effectiveness. Oh, and because youíre a villain, thatís what you show up as when investigated. You win when only Joker aligned players are left. Good luck.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline   Reply With Quote