Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Users Introduction thread
View Single Post
post #361 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Jack of Hearts
Love was the egg, see

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: New Users Introduction thread

Hey, I've been a fan since about 2000 and this is the first time I've ever visited this forum. The one I used to frequent appears to be dying so I thought I'd give another one a shot. The sad thing is I'm probably not as much of a fan of wrestling as what I used to be, but I do find that a lot of the discussions that I read about tend to make me more interested in wanting to give things a look.

I'm 25! I live in Melbourne, Australia (It's quarter to 9 in the morning as I write this, and I'm not at home because I'm a bum, I'm away from work due to having the flu) - and it's currently Summer (somewhat). No, we don't have Kangaroos in our backyard.

I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I intend to propose to by the end of the year and do a lot of Volunteer work with a local youth group so that might explain my disappearing from time to time. I'm not your stereotypical never-see-the-sunlight, morbidly obese (although sadly I am developing a little beer belly), socially awkward internet nerd, although I am quite geeky as I love wrestling and comic books. Those two things constantly fight for the affection of my heart with my girlfriend, although when she's naked she tends to win!

Anyway, that's enough. Hey.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome