Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #1284 (permalink)
A-C-P
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000A-C-P 3501 - 4000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
^^^^^^ That's actually a really good point about the supershows helping SD. I never thought of it like that and it really makes sense when you think about it. I don't think it's happening in reverse though where SD is hurting Raw. I think it's more down to the fact that Raw has become so formulaic and has little star power. For the entertainment show of the company, merely having simple, basic storylines centered around wrestling like SD isn't going to cut it. They need stars and need them fast along with all the other over the top shit Raw is known for lol.

It was a joke lol. So many people were freaking the fuck out over a third HHH/Taker match and feud for Mania this year, including myself, yet after the promo on Raw a lot of peoples opinions seem to have changed regarding the matter.

For the record, I don't think or want HHH to end the streak. I don't think or want anybody to end the streak. But holy fuck if it happens when I'm there for it live and then later in the night we get a Cena heel turn on top of it you better know I'm going to mark out like I've never marked before lol.
I'll second that, ther ea few things that can cause me to "mark out" anymore but these would be 2 of them.