Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #1276 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-C-P View Post
I get your point in this paragraph. But depending on how the story between Punk/HHH developed and what was on the line a Punk/HHH match could carry alot of dramtic appeal, as could a JEricho/Taker match depending again on how the story would've developed and how Jericho was made to look upon his return. With HHH/Taker though you do get the 2 biggest stars (outside Rock and Cena) in one match.
Perhaps Punk/HHH could've carried just as much dramatic appeal as Taker/HHH... don't know if I can see it being as good as Punk/Jericho. And Taker/Jericho is the same.

But honestly, with how they booked the Taker/HHH match last year, and with the promos HHH has cut, there has to be some fear (or happiness for some) that HHH will end the streak. I didn't get that feeling last year besides the few seconds after HHH hit that tombstone on Taker, but this year with how HHH has said he'd have to finish the job and that he doesn't want to end the "brand" of the Undertaker because it's bad for business and how he'll likely be pushed eventually in some way to the point where he'll want to. It seems like they're really preparing us for Taker's streak ending and HHH being the man to do it.

Hopefully I'm wrong because it would be a terrible decision, but I have a somewhat strong feeling they're gonna have HHH end the streak. We'll see though...