Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #1258 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Mister Hands
Inappropriately tinkly music.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I seriously do worry for WWE after Wrestlemania tbh. What are they going to do when Rock, Taker, HHH and whoever else are all gone? No new legit stars are going to be created at Mania this year. They're still going to be stuck relying on Cena's star power alone which is fading with every passing month it seems. They are seriously going to be fucked which is why I honestly don't get why they aren't doing HHH/Punk right now. I mean fucking hell. Can't they see how much trouble they're going to be in after Extreme Rules? Nobody gives a shit about anybody on that roster right now bar the people already named. It's all well and good for Punk to sell t-shirts. Hell, he can sell as many shirts as he wants but so long as that doesn't translate into ratings revenue, live gates at house shows and PPV buys, he'll never reach the next level and WWE will be forced to keep relying on the stars of the past to make money.
What's really galling is that this "I'm gonna do what's right for business, fuck what the fans and the wrestlers themselves want" Triple H would have been the perfect heel for Punk.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome