Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #1256 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Brave Nash
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHenrysGString View Post
really? isn't punk the superstar that wwe is having doubts over due to bad ratings? ahahaha
punk cant draw get over it, i'm simply stating the truth, plus what's the appeal with a skinny tatted up hobo who doesn't sleep and make's bad jokes
Than explain to me how did the ratings for the last 3 weeks increased in Punk segments. Why will I get over something when it's not true.
The last segment for this week increased because it had a good storyline, and the HBK/Triple h increased because people thought undertaker will come plus it was a great segment no jobbers included. And who the hell wants to see Miz in the ring simple answer. Crappy jokes my ass the casual love those jokes here in the IWC are mad like if the jokes are necessarily for them it's not crappy to me I enjoy it, haters don't so even if it was a funny joke they will still hate on it because its from Punk when actually dwayne has the same corny jokes. Punk doesn't sleep so what is that an insult well hes the wwe champion he's always busy. Punk is 6'2 he's not small.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome